Sunday 4 November 2007

To the stars and back

Hello my dear readers. I am sure I have been conspicuous by my absence and I apologise for that. Seems like my blog has a little bit of a problem, sometimes I just can't access it. Well no matter... I do have alot of photos from my recent trips but I decided to change the style of my blog- no more emphasis on photos. Instead I have decided to put in a more introspective look at the events swirling around me.

For those who prefer the previous style... sorry? Lol. I got bored of it.

On a bit of good news. My brother who is currently working in the US has been interviewed on the Sunday times most recently. The interview was about tagxe.com, a company which i think he set up with his friends. If you would like to save on transportation time in singapore by finding people to share tagxe with, this is the website you SHOULD visit.

I am proud of my brother.

No comments: